Images can easily improve your landing page; this is why we created an elegant yet extremely practical image management experience that would make crafting your landing pages more pleasant, easier, and maybe even a little fun.
Image libraries are separate for each Subaccount. If you add an image to one library, it will still be available for other pages from the same subaccount but not for your other subaccounts.
We also added Bigstock library to our Image Manager so you can access royalty-free stock images quicker and easier.
- The Image Manager is located in your page builder. To access it click on Image.
- You can use one of our free images that we selected for you.
- Or you can upload one directly from your PC or from a URL.
- In the Bigstock Library, you can browse categories or search for a particular image.
- If you find the right image, you can buy it and quickly add it to your page.
- Adjust the image position and size to make it better fit your design.
- Easily manage all your images by sorting them into folders.
- Edit, Duplicate or Delete images from within folders.
- In edit mode, you can change an image's name and alt tag.
- To add an image to your page simply click Insert.