The instructions below will allow you to embed Trustpilot reviews (TrustBoxes) onto the experiences you create with Instapage.
1. Choose a TrustBox type in Trustpilot Business > Showcase > Website widgets. Browse the TrustBox library and select a TrustBox.
2. Once you chose one that suits your business and page, click on Learn more.
3. Under Get Your TrustBox you can configure the TrustBox, then select which reviews you want to display.
4. When you're happy with the design and chosen reviews, you can get the code to embed this TrustBox on your Instapage page. Under Implement your TrustBox, click the Get Code button. Share the instructions, so that you can send them to yourself or your developer.
5. You will get two code snippets, and they need to be added in two different places:
- Add the second one in an HTML box placed where you want to display the TrustBox itself on the page:
6. Save and Update your page.
You can find more on the different types of TrustBoxes and the way the code looks in Trustpilot's article on the subject, here: http://bit.ly/2Bcx9S2
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ.