If you already have a website published on your domain, note that editing the “www” record will replace your website with the landing page. To avoid this, please create a new CNAME record and configure it using the guide below.
1. Below are the first steps you will need to take inside your domain registrar before coming back to your Instapage account to finish the process by adding your new subdomain in the Domains Dashboard, as explained in this article: https://d.pr/GkVQ8Q.
2. Log in to your account at AWS and go to https://console.aws.amazon.com/route53/home?#
3. Click on Registered domains on the right, then click on the domain you want to connect.
4. Go to Manage DNS
5. Click on your domain again, and you will be presented with the DNS records. Click on Create record set at the top.
6. Enter the name of your new subdomain, something like promo, campaign or anything else you want, then select CNAME for type and point it to secure.pageserve.co
NOTE: Make sure you leave the Alias option on NO.
7. At the end, just click Create, and you will have your new CNAME record on which you can publish an Instapage landing page.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware, and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots/instructions.