The tab on the left called Landing Pages is the place where you can create a new page, manage existing pages, and also where you can sort them into groups.
1. Creating a new page
To create a new page, just click the button on the left, and you will be presented with several options. See our article here: https://d.pr/MMeNRT for more detailed instructions.
2. Creating a new group
If you want to group your landing pages into folders, click the Add Group button.
Then you can move a page into the new group either by clicking and dragging it or by clicking the three dots next to the page, scrolling a bit, and, selecting the Add to group option, then choosing the group from the list or creating a new one.
3. Searching for a particular page
You can use the search bar at the top of the list to search for pages by name or by URL. Start typing parts of the name/URL and the list below will automatically update with a view of the pages that fit the search.
4. Experiments and personalization
In the middle columns, you can see how many personalized experiences a page has. For more details about Personalization, you can check out our article here: https://d.pr/KbGNtL. Also here you can see if it has a running or a draft experiment. You can check out our article on Experiments for more details about them here: https://d.pr/a40Qbu.
Clicking on the information displayed here will take you to the Personalization or the Experiments tab for that particular landing page.
5. Filtering and sorting
You can use the Filter and Sort options in the upper right to choose how you want to view your landing pages. You can choose only to view the published pages, the unpublished ones, or all of them together.
Pages can be sorted by the date they were last edited, the date they were created, alphabetically by name, or alphabetically by URL. After you choose the sorting criteria, you can click the arrow on the right to reverse the direction.
6. The side menu
Clicking the three dots on the right side of a landing page will open a menu of possible actions. In order to see them all, you will need to scroll.
- Edit - opens the builder.
- Preview - opens preview mode.
- Page settings - opens the slideout, having the same function as clicking on a page's name.
- Leads will take you to the list of leads generated by that landing page.
- Analytics will take you to the detailed stats page for the page in question, where you can see its performance over time.
- Heatmap will take you to the heatmap generated automatically by the activity on the landing page. For more on that feature, you can refer to this article here: https://d.pr/yIYRZQ.
- The Duplicate option will create a copy of your page.
- You can Download a page in .instapage format and upload the file when creating a new page.
- Edit URL will take you to publishing options, where you'll be able to republish your page to your desired URL.