1. After going through the first 3 steps indicated in this article in order to add your new subdomain, below are the following steps you need to take in the domain registrar before going back to finish the process and having your new subdomain in Instapage.
2. Log in to your register.com account;
3. Go to Manage Account;
4. Hover your cursor over Domains and select Manage;
5. Click Manage under the domain you want to add a subdomain to;
6. Scroll down and click on Edit Domain Aliases Records next to CNAME;
7. Now just give your subdomain what name you want and make sure it points to secure.pageserve.co, then click Continue.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots.