If you already have a website published on your domain, note that editing the “www” record will replace your website with the landing page. To avoid this, please create a new CNAME record and configure it using the guide below.
1. Below are the first steps you will need to take inside your domain registrar before coming back to your Instapage account to finish the process by adding your new subdomain in the Domains Dashboard, as explained in this article: https://d.pr/GkVQ8Q.
2. Log in to your register.com account;
3. Go to Manage Account;
4. Hover your cursor over Domains and select Manage;
5. Click Manage under the domain you want to add a subdomain to;
6. Scroll down and click on Edit Domain Aliases Records next to CNAME;
7. Now just give your subdomain what name you want and make sure it points to secure.pageserve.co, then click Continue.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware, and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots/instructions.