1. After going through the first 3 steps indicated in this article in order to add your new subdomain, below are the following steps you need to take in the domain registrar before going back to finish the process and having your new subdomain in Instapage.
2. Log in to your gandi.net account;
3. Go to Domains and select the domain you want to add a subdomain to;
4. Go to DNS Records and click Add;
5. Select CNAME from the drop-down and enter what name you want for your subdomain. It can be anything, like www or promo. Make sure you set the hostname to secure.pageserve.co and then click Create.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots.