Zapier is a tool that allows you to connect web apps together. An integration between two apps is called a Zap. A Zap is made up of a Trigger and one or more Actions. Whenever the trigger happens in one app, Zapier will automatically perform the action in another app.
Using a Zap, you can send your hard earned leads from Instapage directly to your list.
1. Click on "Make a Zap!" and select the Instapage app.
2. Select Form Submission as a Trigger and click Save + Continue.
3. Click on Connect an Account.
4. To find your subaccount token, navigate back to Instapage and select the subaccount you want to integrate within the dashboard, then click Integrations.
5. Scroll down the page and click to open the Zapier card. Copy the token and paste it into the Zapier pop-up.
6. Once your subaccount token has been accepted, click on Continue and all the pages within this particular subaccount will be imported.
7. Select the page that you wish to connect to and click Continue.
8. Once a sample is pulled you can disregard the fact that the submitted values of the test are not displayed as the values of new leads will display once the Zap is set and active.
9. Now click on Continue and you are done with the Trigger.
10. All you have to do now is to set up the Action in order to connect the incoming leads to your desired app. Also, make sure that you correctly map all the Instapage fields to your app equivalent fields.
11. When finalizing the Action, skip the testing part, as there are no actual field values during the Zap setup. Don't worry, once the Zap is finalized and active all new leads submitted on your landing page will be sent to your app.
- The integration only works on the live URL. It can not be tested on the preview mode. When testing on the live URL, make sure that your browser is not displaying an older cached version.
- Make sure to test the integration with different addresses because if you submit the form multiple times with the same email address the integration will flag the email as spam.
- Always test your integration with real email addresses as some systems recognize fake emails.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots.