NOTE: Signup attempts, login attempts, and password retrieval attempts are limited to 10 failed ones in 10 minutes. If the limit is reached, you must wait one hour before trying again.
If you forgot your password and you can't log into your account there is an easy way to reset it.
1. Go to the Instapage login page;
2. Click on the Forgot Password? link at the bottom of the login form;
3. Add your email that was used to subscribe to Instapage and click Reset Password;
4. We will send you an email with a link to reset your password;
5. Click on the link in your email;
6. And enter your new password.
That's it, now you can use your new credentials to log into your Instapage account.