Instapage’s 404 landing page option allows you to create conversion-worthy 404 pages with a few simple clicks. The feature gives you the opportunity to collect leads from pages most marketers think to be dead ends.
Implementing the 404-page feature only takes a few easy steps:
1. Create a new landing page.
2. Publish it to your custom domain.
3. Go to the Domains dashboard.
5. Go to your domain settings and click 404 Page.
6. Select your 404 page from the list and you are done.
Now if someone follows a broken or dead link, they will see your custom 404 page.