If you want to take control of what Facebook crawler picks up from your page you can use our Social Info settings and you will share only the information you like with your followers.
1. Go to your page settings and select Social Info.
2. Choose Thumbnail and upload the picture you want to show in your Facebook post. In order to take up the full width of the post, you will have to use a picture size of 1200 x 627.
3. Add your own message and description and save your page.
4. If your information is cached, you can refresh the post or use Facebook's Debug Tool and fetch new scrape information for your URL.
5. Congratulations, your new information will appear when you share your page on Facebook.
*note* If the information is not sent to Facebook you will have to delete the Canonical Link from SEO Settings and run step 4 again.