Drupal is a digital experience management system to drive web content and multichannel, personalized experiences that help connect with users, customers and visitors. All landing pages sent to Drupal are published as a subdirectory of your main website.
You can publish your Instapage landing pages to Drupal in a few simple steps, here is how:
1. Make sure you download and install the appropriate Instapage module for Drupal from here.
You can find step-by-step instructions for downloading and installing the Instapage module on Drupal in this article.
2. Go to the Instapage Plugin in Drupal
3. Go to the URL tab of the Experience Manager interface of the page you want to publish and click on Drupal in the publishing options list.
If this is your first time publishing a page to Drupal, you will see the following message, prompting you to connect the current subaccount first:
Click on "Not the Drupal admin?" and copy the provided token.
Now you will have to go to the Settings tab in the Instapage module and add the token in the section indicated. You can also opt to login with the Instapage account instead of using the token.
4. Go back to the URL tab for the page you want to publish and click on PUSH TO DRUPAL in the upper right corner.
5. Go in the Add Page tab in the Instapage module, and give your new page a URL.
Here you can choose what type of page you want to publish (Landing page, Home page, 404 page). Click Publish once you are happy with the settings.
Congrats, now the page is live! Furthermore, your landing page is also accessible from the List pages tab of the module.