You can add a form to your page by clicking on the Form button from the left sidebar:
The first step in editing any piece of content is by clicking on the Edit button shown below:
You will then be presented with the option to add fields, edit existing fields or edit general form settings.
Editing Form Fields:
There are 3 primary form field editing options:
- Edit the properties of an existing form field;
- Delete the form field;
- Rearrange the position of a form by clicking and dragging.
Each different type of form field has its own properties.
- Label: Description of the information you'd like to collect from your visitors;
- Required: A visitor will not be able to submit the form if they leave a required field empty;
- Drop-down, check box, radio button selections: These type of form fields typically require a few pre-defined options for the visitor to select from.
Adding New Form Fields:
You can add new form fields at any time by clicking on the button with the plus (+) Add Field. Doing so will present you with several field-type options.
Additional Form Options:
When editing a form within the builder you'll be presented with four different options.
The Form Button Style option looks like this:
- Button text: This is where you'll choose the text that your form button displays;
- Drop shadow: This adds a subtle drop shadow to the bottom of your form button to give it a 3D look. Rounded Corners: This allows you to round out the corners of your form button;
- Colors: Select a color for your form button, hover over state, and the text;
- Glossy: This adds a subtle gradient to your form button to give it a 3D look;
- Flat: This adds a flat look to your form button to give it a modern/simple look;
- Image: This allows you to use an image for your button instead of the predefined styles;
- Corner radius: This allows you to give your button rounded or straight corners.
The form style option allows you to edit the following attributes:
- Field Color: The background of the form fields;
- Field border: The color of the border surrounding form fields;
- Text input: The color of the text users see when adding text to a field;
- Inner shadow: Use this to give your form fields depth;
- Label color: The color of the field name/description text;
- Label Position: Where you would like the name/description to appear. Above the field or inside it.
The form's submission option allows you to edit the following attributes:
- Redirect: What happens after submission. Send to another page, URL, or download a file;
- Thank you message: The message that instantly appears when a user submits.