You can add a form to your page by clicking on the Form button from the top menu: Also, check this page for more Form examples.
The first step in Editing any piece of content is by clicking on the Edit button shown below:
You will then be presented with two types of form edit options. You can edit the primary form options from the option drop settings, however, new and old form fields are edited within the form selector itself.
Editing Form Fields:
There are 3 primary form field editing options:
- Edit the properties of an existing form field;
- Delete the form field;
- Rearrange the position of a form by clicking and dragging.
Each different type of form field has its own properties.
- Label: Description of the information you'd like to collect from your visitors;
- Required: A visitor will not be able to submit the form if they leave a required field empty;
- Drop-down, check box, radio button selections: These type of form fields typically require a few pre-defined options for the visitor to select from.
Adding New Form Fields:
You can add new form fields at any time by clicking on the button with the plus (+) Add Field. Doing so will present you with several field type options.
Additional Form Options:
When editing a form within the builder you'll be presented with five different options in the drop-down.
The Button Style option looks like this:
- Button text: This is where you'll choose the text that your form button displays;
- Drop shadow: This adds a subtle drop shadow to the bottom of your form button to give it a 3D look. Rounded Corners: This allows you to round out the corners of your form button;
- Colors: Select a color for your form button, hover over state, and the text;
- Glossy: This adds a subtle gradient to your form button to give it a 3D look;
- Flat: This adds a flat look to your form button to give it a modern/simple look;
- Image: This allows you to use an image for your button instead of the predefined styles;
- Rounded corners: This allows you to give your button rounded or straight corners.
The form style option allows you to edit the following attributes:
- Field Color: The background of the form fields;
- Field border: The color of the border surrounding form fields;
- Text input: The color of the text users see when adding text to a field;
- Inner shadow: Use this to give your form fields depth;
- Label color: The color of the field name/description text;
- Label Position: Where you would like the name/description to appear. Above the field or inside it.
The form submission option allows you to edit the following attributes:
- Redirect: What happens after submission. Send to another page, URL, or download a file;
- Thank you message: The message that instantly appears when a user submits.