1. Below are the first steps you will need to take inside your domain registrar before coming back to your Instapage account to finish the process by adding your new subdomain in the Domains Dashboard, as explained in this article: https://d.pr/GkVQ8Q.
2. Log-in to your Network Solutions account and select Domain Names;
3. Select the checkbox under the domain you want to modify.
4. Select the three-dotted menu under Actions and choose Manage.
5. Select Advanced Tools, and next to Advanced DNS Records, select MANAGE. If needed, click Continue to go to Manage Advanced DNS Records.
6. Click on+ADD RECORD.
7. For Type, select CNAME from the drop-down list.
8. For Refers to select Other Host. Under Host Name, you can add the name of your subdomain, for example "promo", but it can be anything. Or, if you're using a root domain such as www.mydomain.com then you'll want to enter "www" here; And in Alias to, you will add our server address: secure.pageserve.co.
9. Click on ADD and you are all set.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware, and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots/instructions.