- Below are the first steps you will need to take inside your domain registrar before coming back to your Instapage account to finish the process by adding your new subdomain in the Domains Dashboard, as explained in this article.
- Log-in to your account at www.networksolutions.com and click Manage Account;
- Click on the Edit DNS link under the My Domain Names section;
- Click the Edit Advanced DNS Records link next to the domain you want to use with Instapage. This will open the DNS Manager Settings page;
- Scroll down to the section Host Aliases: CNAME Records, click the Edit CNAME Records button;
- In the 'Alias' field, type the name of your chosen subdomain. For example, if you picked
lander.mydomain.comas your address, enter lander here. Or, if you're using a root domain such as
www.mydomain.comthen you'll want to enter
- Select the Other Host radio box and type secure.pageserve.co in the other host field;
- Click Continue. This will bring you to a confirmation screen (If you see the error "An A Record Already Exists for the Entered Alias" at this point, go here for instructions on deleting the conflicting A Record);
- Confirm your settings and Click Save Changes.
For additional instructions see: http://www.networksolutions.com/support/cname-records-host-aliases/