Adding a PayPal button to your landing page is really easy and can help your customers to make simplified online payments for their purchases.
For this you will need:
- An Instapage account
- A PayPal business account
How to create a PayPal button?
First, you need to generate a PayPal button. Here’s how to do it:
1. Log in to your PayPal business account.
2. Click Tools at the top of the page to navigate to the My Saved Buttons page. Then, click the PayPal Buttons item on the Tools page.
Note: If you do not see Tools at the top of the page, click the Merchant Services tab, then click My saved buttons under Tools and settings on the right.
3. In the Related Items box on the right, click the Create new button link.
The Create PayPal payment button page opens.
4. In the Choose a button type drop-down menu, select one of the following options
- Buy Now
- Add to Cart
- Automatic Billing
- Installment Plan
- Buy gift certificates
5. Enter the payment details of your item
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click Create Button.
The Add your button code to your webpage page opens.
7. Click the Select Code button on the Websites tab to select all of the generated HTML code, then right-click on the code and select Copy.
How to add a PayPal button to your page?
Open your page in the Instapage builder
8. Click HTML
9. Paste the code in the HTML element and you’re done.
That's it. Don’t forget to save your page!