If you already have a website published on your domain, note that editing the “www” record will replace your website with the landing page. To avoid this, please create a new CNAME record and configure it using the guide below.
Log in to your account at godaddy.com.
- Click the black My Account button;
- Click the green Launch button next to Domains;
- Click the domain name you want to use with Instapage;
- In the DNS Zone File tab;
- Click Edit;
- Scroll down to the CNAME (alias) section and click Quick Add;
- Complete the following fields:
- Enter an Alias Name — For the Alias Name, enter only the subdomain of the address you want to use for your Instapage custom Domain. For example, if you're using a root domain such as
www.mysite.comthen you'll want to enter
wwwhere. If you're using a custom subdomain such as
- Points to Host Name — Enter
pageserve.cohere ( in case you want to have the SSL available, then enter secure.pageserve.co instead)
- Click Save Zone File, then click OK to confirm the change.