1. Below are the first steps you will need to take inside your domain registrar before coming back to your Instapage account to finish the process by adding your new subdomain in the Domains Dashboard, as explained in this article.
2. Log into your 1&1 account and click manage domain;
3. Click on Subdomains and then Add subdomain;
4. And enter the subdomain you want to use. For example, if you picked
lander.mydomain.com as your address, enter
lander here. Or, if you're using a root domain such as
www.mydomain.com then you'll want to enter
www in this field.
5. Once your subdomain is created, click on Settings;
6. Click on DNS.
7. Click on Add record and select CNAME.
8. Make sure it points to secure.pageserve.co and save;
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots.