If you already have a website published on your domain, note that editing the “www” record will replace your website with the landing page. To avoid this, please create a new CNAME record and configure it using the guide below.
1. Log into your 1&1 account and click manage domain;
2. Click on Subdomains and then Add subdomain;
3. And enter the subdomain you want to use. For example, if you picked
lander.mydomain.com as your address, enter
lander here. Or, if you're using a root domain such as
www.mydomain.com then you'll want to enter
www in this field.
4. Once your subdomain is created, click on Settings;
5. Click on DNS.
6. Click on Add record and select CNAME.
7. Make sure it points to secure.pageserve.co and save;