1. Below are the first steps you will need to take inside your domain registrar before coming back to your Instapage account to finish the process by adding your new subdomain in the Domains Dashboard, as explained in this article.
2. Log in to your account at http://my.bluehost.com;
3. Select the Zone Editor in the Domains section;
4. Select the domain you wish to modify from the drop down menu;
5. Go to the Add a DNS Record section;
6. For the Host Record, enter only the subdomain of the address you want to use for your Instapage custom Domain. For example, if you picked
lander.mydomain.com as your address, enter lander here. Or, if you're using a root domain such as
www.mydomain.com then you'll want to enter
www here. Do not leave this blank;
CNAME from the Type dropdown menu and enter
secure.pageserve.co as the Points To value;
8. Click Add Record. You may need to wait up to a couple of hours for the CNAME to function.
For more information, you can access BlueHost's support documentation
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots.