- Log in to your account at http://my.bluehost.com.
- Select the DNS Zone Editor in the Domains section.
- Select the domain you wish to modify from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down to the section Add a DNS Record.
- For the Host Record, enter only the subdomain of the address you want to use for your Instapage custom Domain. For example, if you picked
lander.mydomain.comas your address, enter lander here. Or, if you're using a root domain such as
www.mydomain.comthen you'll want to enter
wwwhere. Do not leave this blank.
CNAMEfrom the Type dropdown menu.
pageserve.coas the Points To value.
- Click Add Record Now. You may need to wait up to a couple of hours for the CNAME to function.
For more information, you can access BlueHost's support documentation