1. After going through the first 3 steps indicated in this article in order to add your new subdomain, below are the following steps you need to take in the domain registrar before going back to finish the process and having your new subdomain in Instapage.
2. Log in to your account at http://my.bluehost.com;
3. Select the Zone Editor in the Domains section;
4. Select the domain you wish to modify from the drop down menu;
5. Go to the Add a DNS Record section;
6. For the Host Record, enter only the subdomain of the address you want to use for your Instapage custom Domain. For example, if you picked
lander.mydomain.com as your address, enter lander here. Or, if you're using a root domain such as
www.mydomain.com then you'll want to enter
www here. Do not leave this blank;
CNAME from the Type dropdown menu and enter
secure.pageserve.co as the Points To value;
8. Click Add Record. You may need to wait up to a couple of hours for the CNAME to function.
For more information, you can access BlueHost's support documentation
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots.