If you already have a website published on your domain, note that editing the “www” record will replace your website with the landing page. To avoid this, please create a new CNAME record and configure it using the guide below.
1. Below are the first steps you will need to take inside your domain registrar before coming back to your Instapage account to finish the process by adding your new subdomain in the Domains Dashboard, as explained in this article: https://d.pr/GkVQ8Q.
2. Log in to your account at http://my.bluehost.com;
3. Select My Domains in the Domains section;
4. Select the domain you wish to modify and click on Manage;
5. Go to the CNAME section under DNS Manager and click on Add Record;
6. For the Host Record, enter only the subdomain of the address you want to use for your Instapage custom Domain. For example, if you picked promo.mydomain.com as your address, enter promo here. Or, if you're using a root domain such as www.mydomain.com then you'll want to enter www here. Do not leave this blank;
7. Enter secure.pageserve.co as the Points To value;
8. Click Save. You may need to wait up to a few hours for the CNAME to function.
For more information, you can access BlueHost's support documentation here: https://d.pr/f9PqGD.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware, and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots/instructions.