If you already have a website published on your domain, note that editing the “www” record will replace your website with the landing page. To avoid this, please create a new CNAME record and configure it using the guide below.
1. Below are the first steps you will need to take inside your domain registrar before coming back to your Instapage account to finish the process by adding your new subdomain in the Domains Dashboard, as explained in this article: https://d.pr/GkVQ8Q.
2. Log in to your account at http://www.dreamhost.com/login.html;
3. Navigate to the Manage Websites section.
4. Click on the three-dotted menu under your domain/to the right of your domain (depending on your view) and select DNS Settings.
5. Click the Add Record button.
6. Hover over the CNAME Record section and click the ADD link.
7. Here, you can add the Host, which is the name of your subdomain, it can be "promo" or if you're using a root domain such as www.mydomain.com, then you'll want to enter "www" here. Do not leave this blank; For Points to, you will add our server address: secure.pageserve.co.
8. Click on Add Record, and you are all set.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware, and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots/instructions.