1. Below are the first steps you will need to take inside your domain registrar before coming back to your Instapage account to finish the process by adding your new subdomain in the Domains Dashboard, as explained in this article.
2. Log in to your account at http://www.dreamhost.com/login.html;
3. In the sidebar on the left, expand the Domains panel and select Manage Domains;
4. Scroll down to your domain name and select the DNS link underneath the domain;
5. The "Add a custom DNS Record" section should be near the top, enter the following information;
For the Name, enter only the subdomain of the address you want to use for your Instapage custom Domain. For example, if you picked
lander.mydomain.com as your address, enter lander here. Or, if you're using a root domain such as
www.mydomain.com then you'll want to enter
www here. Do not leave this blank;
CNAMEfrom the Type dropdown menu;
- Enter pageserve.co as the Value;
- Click Add Record Now. You will now need to wait up to a couple of hours for the CNAME to function.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots.