If you already have a website published on your domain, note that editing the “www” record will replace your website with the landing page. To avoid this, please create a new CNAME record and configure it using the guide below.
1. Below are the first steps you will need to take inside your domain registrar before coming back to your Instapage account to finish the process by adding your new subdomain in the Domains Dashboard, as explained in this article: https://d.pr/GkVQ8Q.
2. Log in to your account at Name.com
3. Click on the Domains button at the top of the page;
4. Go to My Domains List;
5. Select the domain you which to create the CNAME record for and click Manage DNS Records;
6. Select CNAME for Type, enter what Host name you want (this will be the name of the subdomain), and make sure the value for Answer is pointing to secure.pageserve.co, enter the desired TTL, or just leave it at 300, and then click Add Record.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware, and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots/instructions.