1. After going through the first 3 steps indicated in this article in order to add your new subdomain, below are the following steps you need to take in the domain registrar before going back to finish the process and having your new subdomain in Instapage.
2. Log in to your account at Name.com
3. Click on the Domains button at the top of the page;
4. Go to My Domains List;
5. Select the domain you which to create the CNAME record for and click Add DNS Records;
6. Select CNAME for Type, enter what Host name you want and make sure Response is pointing to secure.pageserve.co then click Add DNS Record.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots.