IMPORTANT: If you already have a website at your domain name and you set a CNAME record pointed at Instapage, then your existing website will no longer work.
- After going through the first 3 steps indicated in this article in order to add your new subdomain, below are the following steps you need to take in the domain registrar before going back to finish the process and having your new subdomain in Instapage.
- Login to your account at Homestead;
- Click the Domains menu item;
- Under the domain you’d like to change, click Advanced DNS Settings;
- Click the Edit button;
- Under CNAMES, find the one for
websites.homestead.comand change it to
- Click the Submit button at the bottom;
- Click the Submit button again to confirm.