If you already have a website published on your domain, note that editing the “www” record will replace your website with the landing page. To avoid this, please create a new CNAME record and configure it using the guide below.
1. Below are the first steps you will need to take inside your domain registrar before coming back to your Instapage account to finish the process by adding your new subdomain in the Domains Dashboard, as explained in this article: https://d.pr/GkVQ8Q.
2. First, login to your account at Homestead;
3. Click the Domains menu item;
4. Under the domain you’d like to change, click Advanced DNS Settings;
5. Click the Edit button;
6. Under CNAMES, find the one for www that shows websites.homestead.com and change it to secure.pageserve.co if you want to publish your page on the www subdomain and you do not have your main website on it. Otherwise, create a new record with the subdomain that you wish to publish your pages on.
7. Click the Submit button at the bottom;
8. Click the Submit button again to confirm. And you are all set!
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware, and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots/instructions.