- Log in to your account with your particular hosting provider;
- Find the window entitled 'Domains';
- Click on 'Simple DNS Zone Editor' - This will take you to a control panel;
- In the control panel you will see a section titled 'Add a CNAME Record';
- In the 'Name' field of this section, type the name of your chosen subdomain. For example, if you picked
lander.mydomain.comas your custom domain, enter
landerhere. Or, if you're using a root domain such as
www.mydomain.comthen you'll want to enter
wwwhere. cPanel automatically fills in the rest of your URL;
- In the 'CNAME' field, type
- Click the 'Add CNAME Record' button at the bottom.
You can now return to your Instapage account and set up your custom subdomain by going to your Page > Edit > Publish > & choosing Custom Domain.
Keep in mind that these kinds of changes take a certain amount of time to propagate across the internet. You may have to wait up to 24 hours before you see your changes take effect.