If you already have a website published on your domain, note that editing the “www” record will replace your website with the landing page. To avoid this, please create a new CNAME record and configure it using the guide below.
1. Below are the first steps you will need to take inside your domain registrar before coming back to your Instapage account to finish the process by adding your new subdomain in the Domains Dashboard, as explained in this article.
2. Log in to your account at http://www.namecheap.com;
3. Click My Account > Domains List and select Manage for the account you want;
4. Click Advanced DNS. This will let you modify your domain's DNS;
5. Click on Add new record and then select CNAME record from the list;
6. Enter what host name you want and make sure the target is set as secure.pageserve.co then save.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots.