If you already have a website published on your domain, note that editing the “www” record will replace your website with the landing page. To avoid this, please create a new CNAME record and configure it using the guide below.
1. After going through the first 3 steps indicated in this article in order to add your new subdomain, below are the following steps you need to take in the domain registrar before going back to finish the process and having your new subdomain in Instapage.
2. Log in to your account at http://www.namecheap.com;
3. Click My Account > Domains List and select Manage for the account you want;
4. Click Advanced DNS. This will let you modify your domain's DNS;
5. Click on Add new record and then select CNAME record from the list;
6. Enter what host name you want and make sure the target is set as secure.pageserve.co then save.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots.