If you already have a website published on your domain, note that editing the “www” record will replace your website with the landing page. To avoid this, please create a new CNAME record and configure it using the guide below.
1. Below are the first steps you will need to take inside your domain registrar before coming back to your Instapage account to finish the process by adding your new subdomain in the Domains Dashboard, as explained in this article: https://d.pr/GkVQ8Q.
2. Log in to your account at http://www.namecheap.com;
3. Click Account > Domains List and select the second icon under products Stellar Plus for the account you want;
4. Click Go to cPanel here. This will redirect you to your cPanel settings;
5. Scroll down under Domains and select Zone Editor;
6. Find your domain and click on +CNAME Record;
7. In the Name field add the name of your subdomain, for example, promo if you publish your pages on promo.mydomain.com. In the CNAME section type our server address: secure.pageserve.co. Click on Add A CNAME Record and you are all set.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware, and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots/instructions.