Below are the first steps you will need to take inside your domain registrar before coming back to your Instapage account to finish the process by adding your new subdomain in the Domains Dashboard, as explained in this article.
1. First, log in to your account at https://ac.mediatemple.net/login.mt;
2. Click on Domains at the top of the page;
3. Click Admin next to the domain you want to add a subdomain to;
4. Go to Edit DNS Zone File;
5. Click on Add row, then enter the following information:
Name: what you want to name your subdomain, it can be www or any relevant name;
Type: select CNAME from the drop-down;
Data: secure.pageserve.co in order to point to our servers.
Now just click Save Changes and you're done.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots.