If you already have a website published on your domain, note that editing the “www” record will replace your website with the landing page. To avoid this, please create a new CNAME record and configure it using the guide below.
1. Below are the first steps you will need to take inside your domain registrar before coming back to your Instapage account to finish the process by adding your new subdomain in the Domains Dashboard, as explained in this article: https://d.pr/GkVQ8Q.
2. Log in to your account at No-IP;
3. On the left side, click My services, then DNS Records;
4. Scroll down if needed, and click on Add a Hostname.
5. Enter the subdomain you wish to publish your page on in the Hostname field. For example, if you picked promo.mydomain.com, enter promo here. Or, if you're using a root domain such as www.mydomain.com then you'll want to enter www here;
6. Select DNS Alias (CNAME) in the Hostname Type section;
7. Enter secure.pageserve.co as the Target value and click Add Hostname. And you are all set!
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware, and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots/instructions.