Click to call buttons provide phone visitors to your page with a quick and easy way to give you a call. You can also create click to email buttons, which will keep you in contact with your visitors regardless of the device they use.
Setting either of them up is a simple process, check it out below:
1. Select the image, text, or button you want to use, and the click on find the Link setup button from the menu on the right, and choose Outside URL from the Link type.
2. Type the link corresponding to the desired button.
- For click-to-call buttons, use "tel:+[country code][area code][phone number]" format, without the square braces. For example tel:+16044841354.
- For click-to-email buttons, all you have to do is add mailto:email@example.com - Replace firstname.lastname@example.org with your own email address. When clicking on this link, the default emailing app will open on your visitors' browser.
Please note that you will have to replace the element ID from the code (element-2) with the one of your buttons. To find the element ID of a button, right-click on it and then select Edit CSS as in the GIF below:
Due to the fact that all click-to-call, email, or message buttons are opened in the corresponding app, you don’t have to check the New Tab box.
By clicking on the Track checkbox, you can set your newly created link as your conversion goal. This will ensure calls and/or emails are properly recorded as conversions for your stats. For more information on conversion goals and setting them, you can refer to this article: https://d.pr/5m8QzH.
3. Add the color for the link on the text element, if you wish so.
You can select a different color for the part of the text that will have a click to call, email, or message. This can be done by selecting the Link color option.
Finally, save and publish your page, and that’s it.