Click to call buttons provide phone visitors to your page with an quick and easy way to give you a call.
- Once you have your button looking the way you'd like in the Page Builder, click it to reveal its attributes.
- Find the URL form field above the button. Click on it.
- Choose Outside URL.
- For the link itself, use "tel:+[country code][area code][phone number]" format.
For example, our country code is 1, our area code is 604, and our phone number is 484-1354 so our link would be tel:+16044841354
- Next, click the Conversion Goals tab within the page settings drop down and set your newly created link as your conversion goal. This will ensure calls are properly recorded as conversions for your stats.
- Finally, publish your page
Adding an email address on a link or button will help your visitors get in contact with you more easily.
All you have to do is add mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org - Replace email@example.com with your own email address. When clicking on this link, the default emailing app will open on your visitors' browser.
You can add these two link options on both buttons and normal text links or images.