If you already have a website published on your domain, note that editing the “www” record will replace your website with the landing page. To avoid this, please create a new CNAME record and configure it using the guide below.
1. Below are the first steps you will need to take inside your domain registrar before coming back to your Instapage account to finish the process by adding your new subdomain in the Domains Dashboard, as explained in this article: https://d.pr/GkVQ8Q.
2. Log in to your Google Domain account, then click on DNS on the left side menu.
3. Then scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page, until you reach the Custom resource records section.
4. Make sure to change the record type from A to CNAME.
5. In the Name field, enter the name of your new subdomain. In this example, we are using "promo", resulting in promo.domain.com being the final URL. Leave the TTL field to 1H, then enter secure.pageserve.co in the next field.
You can choose any other name for your subdomain, it does not have to be "promo". Just make sure that it does not have the same name as an existing record.
6. When finished, click Add and you are done. Your subdomain is now pointing to our servers.
You can head back to your Instapage dashboard and publish your pages to the new domain according to the instructions in the second part of this article as seen here: https://d.pr/WfN7Pb.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware, and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots/instructions.