If you already have a website published on your domain, note that editing the “www” record will replace your website with the landing page. To avoid this, please create a new CNAME record and configure it using the guide below.
After going through the first 3 steps indicated in this article in order to add your new subdomain, below are the following steps you need to take in the domain registrar before going back to finish the process and having your new subdomain in Instapage.
Log in your Google Domain account.
- Click on your domain name;
2. Scroll down to the Additional Settings panel and click on Manage DNS;
3. Under the existing records, click on the Add button;
4. In the record creation process, choose CNAME for Type. For Host, type www (if you already have a website on www, choose anything else, like promo or landing). In the Points to field, please type secure.pageserve.co, and for TTL choose 1 hour;
5. After you’re done, click on Save.
Your subdomain is now pointing to our servers. You can head back to your Instapage dashboard and publish your pages to the new domain according to the instructions in the second part of this article: Publishing on a Custom Domain (CNAME)
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots.