The Zendesk Widget enables you to embed their support features in your landing page, so your visitors can get help without leaving it. Your customers can get quick access to the following:
- Search for knowledge-base articles
- Live chat with an agent
- Contact form to submit a ticket
Adding the Zendesk widget to your Instapage landing page is a simple process with only a few steps:
1. In Zendesk, you need to find the Settings wheel, go to Channels, and click on Widget;
2. Go to Setup and copy the unique code to your clipboard;
3. Paste the code on your Instapage landing page by going to Page’s settings, then HTML/CSS, and place the code in the Header section.
Your widget will appear on the bottom right corner of your landing page.
And that’s it! Now, if your visitors need some more information before converting, they can get it without leaving your landing page.
Note: If you want to integrate Instapage native/built-in forms with Zendesk, you can do this by following one of the workarounds mentioned in this article: https://d.pr/0JGGD1
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware, and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots/instructions.