The Zendesk Widget enables you to embed their support features in your landing page, so your visitors can get help without leaving it. Your customers can get quick access to:
- Search for knowledge base articles
- Live chat with an agent
- Contact form to submit a ticket
Adding the Zendesk widget to your Instapage landing page is a simple process, with only a few steps:
1. In Zendesk, you need to find the Settings wheel, go to Channels and click on Widget;
2. Go to Setup and copy the unique code to your clipboard;
3. Paste the code on your Instapage landing page, by going to the page’s Settings, then HTML/CSS, and place the code in the Header section.
Your widget will appear on the bottom right corner of your landing page.
And that’s it! Now, if your visitors need some more information before converting, they can get it without leaving your landing page.