If you already have a website published on your domain, note that editing the “www” record will replace your website with the landing page. To avoid this, please create a new CNAME record and configure it using the guide below.
1. After going through the first 3 steps indicated in this article in order to add your new subdomain, below are the following steps you need to take in the domain registrar before going back to finish the process and having your new subdomain in Instapage.
2. Log in to your account at AWS and go to https://console.aws.amazon.com/route53/home?#
3. Click on Registered domains on the right, then click on the domain you want to connect.
4. Go to Manage DNS
5. Click on your domain again and you will be presented with the DNS records. Click on Create record set at the top.
6. Enter the name of your new subdomain, something like promo, campaign or anything else you want, then select CNAME for type and point it to secure.pageserve.co
NOTE: Make sure you leave the Alias option on NO.
At the end just click Create and you have your new CNAME record on which you can publish an Instapage landing page.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots.