1. After going through the first 3 steps indicated in this article in order to add your new subdomain, below are the following steps you need to take in the domain registrar before going back to finish the process and having your new subdomain in Instapage.
2. Log in to your account at iwantmyname.com
3. Click on Domains at the top.
4. Click on your domain that you want to add a new subdomain to
5. Go to Manage DNS records
6. Enter the name of your new subdomain, something like promo, campaign or anything else you want, then select CNAME for type and point it to secure.pageserve.co
Afterwards don't forget to click Add and Save DNS Settings.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots.