If you already have a website published on your domain, note that editing the “www” record will replace your website with the landing page. To avoid this, please create a new CNAME record and configure it using the guide below.
1. Below are the first steps you will need to take inside your domain registrar before coming back to your Instapage account to finish the process by adding your new subdomain in the Domains Dashboard, as explained in this article: https://d.pr/GkVQ8Q.
2. First, log in to your account at iwantmyname.com
3. Click on Domains at the top.
4. Click on your domain that you want to add a new subdomain to
5. Go to Manage DNS records
6. Enter the name of your new subdomain, something like promo, campaign or anything else you want, then select CNAME for type and point it to secure.pageserve.co
7. Afterwards, don't forget to click Add and Save DNS Settings.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware, and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots/instructions.