Note: Variation tracking is only available for Enterprise users.
In order to connect your Google Analytics account to your Instapage landing page and start tracking your variations you will need to:
1. Inside your experience builder, go to Settings > Analytics;
2. Select Google Analytics from the list;
3. Click Continue to Google Analytics;
After selecting the desired Google Analytics account, a message will appear that the connection was successful.
If you wish to select a different account, you can click Change:
All the reports in GA will display data regarding all the pages that include the respective Tracking ID. To view specific landing page traffic, you can check the Behavior panel - Landing Pages report and filter the view for a particular page.
Make sure to select the correct GA property and view. Each view can be selected from here:
In order to see specific traffic such as variations coming from the landing pages, you can do the following:
1. Go to Behavior - Site Content - Landing Pages:
2. After that, click on the Secondary Dimension button:
3. Select Custom Dimensions and Page Variation Name:
A column with Page Variation Name will appear and you can see the analytics data by variation.
Note: This only tracks variation views. If you would like to track more advanced metrics such as custom events with Google Analytics, please see this article: https://goo.gl/dctMnW.