NOTE: This feature is only available for some of our subscriptions. If that is the case, you will see an upgrade prompt when attempting to access it. More information about our currently available subscriptions can be found here: https://instapage.com/plans
To create a multistep form, first, create a standard form, then you can convert it into a multistep form. Note that you cannot convert it back into a standard form later. You can remove steps and keep a single one, so it will, functionally, be a standard form, but from a backend perspective, it will still be a multistep form.
1.Select a form widget on your page;
2. Click Edit and select the Multi-step form Button;
3. Confirm that you are converting a standard form into a multistep form;
4. Now you have the ability to add steps into your multi-step form.
To customize the look of each step and add fields, etc. click on the Step number and use the control panel within.
You may also add fields into a particular step.
As a good practice, we recommend having the same number of fields on each step so that each step has the same height.
5. Once you are done configuring a particular step, click back to return to the Multi-step Form Settings. Here you can see each step in your form, go to submission settings, or add another step;
6. When you’ve finished creating your multi-step form, exit out of the multi-step settings and click the left and right arrows to see how the forms flow.
Note: Multistep forms are not available for AMP.