Creating multi-step forms on your Instapage landing page is easy.
1.Select a form widget on your page;
2. Click Edit and select the Multi-step form Button;
3. Confirm that you are converting a standard form into a multistep form;
4. Now you have the ability to add steps into your multi-step form.
To customize the look of each step and add fields, etc. click on the Step number and use the control panel within.
You may also add fields into a particular step.
As a good practice, we recommend having the same number of fields on each step so that each step has the same hight.
5. Once you are done configuring a particular step, click back to return to the Multi-step Form Settings. Here you can see each step in your form, go to submission settings, or add another step;
6. When you’ve finished creating your multi-step form, exit out of the multi-step settings and click the left and right arrows to see how the forms flow.