CallRail’s dynamic number insertion feature helps you quickly integrate call tracking in your landing page. Each tracking number you create can be assigned a source (like Google Ads, Bing Organic, Yelp, Facebook, etc.) and the correct tracking number will display when a user reaches your landing page via one of these sources.
You will be able to track campaigns in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany or Brazil.
1. Click Settings at the top of the page;
3. Select All Integrations from the Integrations section in the left menu;
4. Choose Dynamic Number Insertion from the list of available integrations;
6. Go back to the Instapage builder and click on HTML/CSS situated on the Settings right sidebar;
7. Paste the code snippet in the Footer section.
For more information you can visit this article.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots.