Bing Ads lets you track conversion goals and create remarketing lists with Universal Event Tracking (UET).
To do this, first you need to create a UET tag following these steps:
- In your Bing Ads account, go to the “Campaigns” tab and click “Conversion tracking”;
2. Under Conversion Tracking, click UET tags;
3. Click “Create UET tag” and enter a name relevant to your landing page;
4. Click “Save” and copy the generated code;
5. Go back to the Instapage builder and click on Settings;
6. Click on HTML/CSS;
7. Paste your UET tag tracking code in the head section;
8. Now you need to create a conversion goal. To do this, go back to Bing Ads, to the Campaigns tab and click Conversion Tracking;
9. Under Conversion Tracking, click Conversion Goals > Create conversion goal;
10. Enter a relevant name for your goal and select the type of conversion you want.
You can read more about Bing Ads conversions here.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots.