Twitter is one of the most popular social media platforms of today. You can connect your landing page to your twitter ad and track your conversions by following these steps:
1. Log into Twitter Ads, select the “Tools” dropdown and click “Conversion tracking”;
2. Click “Create new website tag”;
3. Give your website tag a relevant name and select the conversion type you’re looking to track;
Checking the “Create a tailored audience” box means users who respond to your content will be recorded as an audience, along with other visitors of your landing page who have a Twitter account. You can target this audience with future marketing campaigns.
You can alter the time frame in which a conversion can take place and gets recorded with the “Show conversion settings” drop-down.
4. Click “Save tag and generate snippet”;
5. Go back to the Instapage builder and click on Settings;
6. Select HTML/CSS from the drop-down;
7. Place your generated tag in the Head section.
Now whenever someone visits your landing page from a Twitter campaign, the website tag will record that user as a conversion. You can access your conversion data on your Twitter Ads dashboard.
You can learn more about conversion tracking on Twitter by visiting this page.