Marketo's powerful marketing automation software helps marketers master the art & science of digital marketing to engage customers and prospects.
Follow the instructions below to set up the integration.
On your landing page, click Settings and then Integrations;
Choose Marketo from the top menu;
Enter your Marketo credentials to sign in;
Here's how to get that information from your Marketo account.
Client ID and Client Secret
- Click on Launchpoint under the Integration header in the left-hand navigation bar;
- Click the View Details link in the row associated with the Installed Service to be connected;
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret from the modal window that opens upon clicking the View Details link.
- Click on the Web Services link under the Integration header in the left-hand navigation bar;
- Copy the URL shown adjacent to the ‘Identity’ entry under the REST API heading in the main window.
This step is done once per sub-account (or once per account for Core and Optimizer subscribers). After you’ve signed in, you will only select the account from a list. On the same page, you can add a new Marketo account and disconnect the Marketo integration for the page. After you select the account, click Continue;
Now select which list you would like to use and click Continue;
Now just map all your Instapage fields to match the ones in Marketo;
That’s it. If you followed the steps correctly, your form submissions will be sent to Marketo automatically.
Note: Make sure to test the integration with different email addresses because if you submit the form multiple times with the same email address the integration will flag the email as a spam.