Invisible reCAPTCHA allows you to protect your website from spam and abuse.
Note: Invisible reCAPTCHA is currently a beta feature with limited access, to gain access to this feature, click here to email support.
Here's how to add it to your Instapage subaccounts:
1. To add invisible reCAPTCHA to all the pages in your Instapage subaccount, choose your subaccount, and click ‘Integrations’ on the dashboard
2. Under ‘Page Integrations,’ click ‘Invisible reCAPTCHA.’
3. To find your ‘site key’ and ‘secret key’ follow this link and click on the Get reCAPTCHA button.
a) Sign into your Google account or create one if you haven’t already.
b) Label your site so you can keep track of which sets of keys you’re using.
c) Select ‘Invisible reCAPTCHA,’ accept terms of service, and click ‘Register.’
7. Once your registration is complete, you will have your ‘site key’ and ‘secret key.’ Copy and paste them from google into Instapage and click ‘Next.’
8. Go back to the Google reCAPTCHA page and scroll to the bottom of the page. Click ‘Advanced Settings.’
a) Under "Domain Name Validation", uncheck the box that says "Verify the origin of reCAPTCHA solutions.” and click ‘Save Changes.’ Doing so will allow you to activate invisible reCAPTCHA on all domains without the hassle of entering the domains one by one. The warning message on Google should not concern you unless you intend to share your site key and secret key publically.
b) Go back to your Instapage window and check the box saying ‘I have unchecked Verify the origin of reCAPTCHA solutions.” Then click ‘Connect.’
9. Once you are done, all pages within this particular Instapage subaccount will have invisible reCAPTCHA activated. To activate invisible reCAPTCHA on other subaccounts, simply switch over to the other subaccount and repeat the steps above. To simplify the process, use the same site key and secret key generated in step 7. Those can be found in your Google account.