Zapier is a tool that allows you to connect web apps together. An integration between two apps is called a Zap. A Zap is made up of a Trigger and an Action. Whenever the trigger happens in one app, Zapier will automatically perform the action in another app.
Using a Zap, you can send your hard earned leads from Instapage directly to your list.
How to create the Zap in Zapier?
1. Click on "Make a Zap!" and select Webhooks by Zapier:
2. In the first step select "Catch Hook":
3. Click on the "Continue" button if you do not need a "Child Key":
4. Go to "Test this Step" and grab the Webhook URL:
Note: Do not click on the “OK, I did this” button until you integrate your form on Instapage and submit a test on the live page.
To make sure that you are on the latest version when submitting the form, please wait 5 minutes and submit the form by loading the page in the browser's Incognito or Private mode to avoid your browser caching a previous version of your landing page.
5. Enter your page builder in Instapage to integrate your form:
6. Click edit on your form to gain access to the Integrations tab:
7. Select Zapier and paste the Webhook URL in the field:
8. Map your fields in order to match your Instapage form with your Zap:
9. You successfully integrated your form!
10. And test it out on the live page in the browser incognito/private mode to avoid browser cache:
11. Go back to your zap and click on the "OK, I did this" button after you tested the page on the live link:
12. And you're done! You've successfully integrated instapage with Zapier. Now you just have to set your Action in order to connect Zapier to your other service: