Instapage’s 404 landing page option allows you to create conversion-worthy 404 pages with a few simple clicks. The feature gives you the opportunity to collect leads from pages most marketers think to be dead ends.
Implementing the 404-page feature only takes a few easy steps:
1. Create a new landing page.
2. Publish it to your custom domain. Find full publishing instructions here: https://d.pr/EyGEWi.
3. Go to the Domains dashboard by clicking on the name of the workspace on the top left and then Workspace settings > Domains.
4. Go to your domain settings by clicking on the three-dotted menu and select Custom 404.
5. Choose your 404 page from the list and click Confirm.
Now if someone follows a broken or dead link, they will see your custom 404 page.