- Log-in to your account at www.networksolutions.com and click Manage Account
- Click on the Edit DNS link under the My Domain Names section.
- Click the Edit Advanced DNS Records link next to the domain you want to use with Instapage. This will open the DNS Manager Settings page.
- Scroll down to the section Host Aliases: CNAME Records, click the Edit CNAME Records button.
- In the 'Alias' field, type the name of your chosen subdomain. For example, if you picked
lander.mydomain.comas your address, enter lander here. Or, if you're using a root domain such as
www.mydomain.comthen you'll want to enter
- Select the Other Host radio box and type pageserve.co in the other host field.
- Click Continue. This will bring you to a confirmation screen. (If you see the error "An A Record Already Exists for the Entered Alias" at this point, go here for instructions on deleting the conflicting A Record)
- Confirm your settings and Click Save Changes
For additional instructions see: http://www.networksolutions.com/support/cname-records-host-aliases/