1. Below are the first steps you will need to take inside your domain registrar before coming back to your Instapage account to finish the process by adding your new subdomain in the Domains Dashboard, as explained in this article.
2. Log in to your HostGator account;
3. Find the window entitled 'Domains';
4. Click on 'Simple DNS Zone Editor' - This will take you to a control panel.
5. In the control panel you will see a section titled 'Add a CNAME Record':
In the 'Name' field of this section, type the name of your chosen subdomain. For example, if you picked
lander.mydomain.com as your address, enter
lander here. Or, if you're using a root domain such as
www.mydomain.com then you'll want to enter
www here. cPanel automatically fills in the rest of your URL.
In the 'CNAME' field, type pageserve.co (or secure.pageserve.co if you want to enable SSL).
Click the 'Add CNAME Record' button at the bottom.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots.