1. After going through the first 3 steps indicated in this article in order to add your new subdomain, below are the following steps you need to take in the domain registrar before going back to finish the process and having your new subdomain in Instapage.
2. Log in to your HostGator account;
3. Find the window entitled 'Domains';
4. Click on 'Simple DNS Zone Editor' - This will take you to a control panel.
5. In the control panel you will see a section titled 'Add a CNAME Record':
In the 'Name' field of this section, type the name of your chosen subdomain. For example, if you picked
lander.mydomain.com as your address, enter
lander here. Or, if you're using a root domain such as
www.mydomain.com then you'll want to enter
www here. cPanel automatically fills in the rest of your URL.
In the 'CNAME' field, type pageserve.co (or secure.pageserve.co if you want to enable SSL).
Click the 'Add CNAME Record' button at the bottom.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots.