1. Below are the first steps you will need to take inside your domain registrar before coming back to your Instapage account to finish the process by adding your new subdomain in the Domains Dashboard, as explained in this article.
2. Log in to your account at Name.com
3. Click on the Domains button at the top of the page;
4. Go to My Domains List;
5. Select the domain you which to create the CNAME record for and click Add DNS Records;
6. Select CNAME for Type, enter what Host name you want and make sure Response is pointing to secure.pageserve.co then click Add DNS Record.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots.