- Log in to your account at Name.com
- Click on the “Account” button at the top of the page.
- Click the domain you which to create the CNAME record for.
- Click the “DNS Records” tab.
- Select “CNAME” from the drop down menu.
- Enter the Host name. For example, if you picked
lander.mydomain.comas your address, enter lander here. Or, if you're using a root domain such as
www.mydomain.comthen you'll want to enter
- In the “Answer” field, enter
- Leave TTL at default setting.
- Click “Add Record.
Have more questions? Submit a request